Personal Data Protection
Here is how they will be treated and protected your personal information.
Information regarding the protection of personal data
(Art. 13 Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196)
According to the regulations of the Law, it informs:
• that personal data will be processed for commercial purposes, direct sales, promotion, management, statistical, using computer processing with predetermined criteria;
• Some data are required to fulfill your order and the refusal to supply prevents you from receiving the ordered goods; other data (eg phone no.) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service; the refusal to provide no consequences;
• that the data will not be disclosed;
• that the data, prior consent, may be disclosed to companies selling at a distance, with the same purpose;
• that the data could become known to specifically charged subjects such as employees or other collaborators for the treatments necessary or linked to the sending of advertising material and the order and of third parties who carry out or provide specific services strictly execution the contractual relationship, such as: date of entry companies, customization, enveloping of messages, call centers; Poste Italian S.P.A. .; companies that provide payment services;
• that the customer has the right to obtain without delay:
a) confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, purpose and methods of treatment, and the logic on which the treatment is based ;
b) the identity of the owner and manager
c) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
d) updating and rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
e) confirmation that the transactions referred to in points c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom have been communicated unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
f) know, through free access to the register under art. 37 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the existence of data concerning him;
g) to freely oppose the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material and direct sales.
h) Links to social plug-in "Facebook".
Indications on the button "Likes" and other "Social Plug-in" / Advertising on social media
On page www.rivendendo.it into action the Social Plug-in "Facebook", to make it more personal online shop. For this purpose we use among others the button "Like" (also known as button "I Like"). It is the American firm offer Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
When you visit a website page www.rivendendo.it containing one of these plug-in, your browser establishes a connection with "Facebook" and the contents are downloaded from "Facebook". Your visit on www.rivendendo.it pages can be thereby possibly traced, even if not actively used the above function.
If you own a "Facebook" account, you can use this type of plug-in and so share the information with your friends. In any case "Reselling" has no influence on the content of the plug-in on the transmission of information. "Reselling" sends anonymous e-mail addresses to "Facebook" on account for advertising purposes "Facebook". You can always cancel submitting your email address anonymity.
On its Internet page, "Facebook" provides detailed information about the size, type, purpose and use of your data. Here you will find more information about your rights and changing the settings for your privacy protection.
Legislation on the use of Facebook data www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
AT ANY TIME AND WITH MAXIMUM SIMPLICITY ', YOU CAN' TO EXERCISE RIGHTS LISTED ABOVE, WITH A REQUEST ADDRESSED TO THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER: "RESELLING" of ALESSANDRO CONTINENZA - VIALE COSTANZA, 23-67039 SULMONA - AQ